Google

super affiliate blogger

Sign up with your email address :

Join Super Affiliate Blogger now!

Take a break from blogging

Friday

After hard work from last week,i decided to take a break from blogging on Fri and Sat to refresh myself .Since everyone was talking about PC FAIR like "What to buy?How much was the 200GB hard disk and so on.... So my first destination was PC Fair to update some tech news and perhaps would buy some cheap gadget from PC FAIR. I tried to avoid from crowded,therefore i arrived as early as possible.Unfortunately it was not what i though initially ,you will understand from the picture below:



















Guess what time was that?It was 10.30 am on Friday


I thought most of the people were working that time ,but i never thought that most of the visitors were students.It was damn crowded ans i was hot like crazy man.Without wasting my time standing and waiting there because PC FAIR only started at 1100am.Then,i decided to take a coffee at "Meal Station" while i was waiting.Guess what???It only cost me RM3.20 and i like the coffee at Meal Station because it is concentrated.If you ask me Starbucks coffee is nicer or Meal station, i will say there have different taste,if you want to drink ice-blended coffee,i will recommend you go for Starbucks,but if you just want to drink some hot/cold coffee and not so expensive,'Meal Station" might be a good choice for you!Forgot to let you guys know where is the location,it is located UOA,Jalan Pinang,it is just near by to Sub Way.

Alright,times up!!It was 11.00 am,time to visit PC FAIR!I hate the setting by the way because need to go up then come down to the hall.The upper one mostly were laptop and speaker's booth which was not i wanted to look for.I like gadget but not these one.While i was walking to the lower floor,i discovered it was a nice angle to capture Twin Tower,i think it is nice view!!


















Nice ?Give some comment.

Finally ,i came down to the lower floor which you can see a lot of options from 50 or more booths such as pen drive,PDA,software,Camera,broadband service...and so on.I bought one Web Cam + Head Set(FREE!!) cost me RM 28 ,CHEAP!!Beside that, i also bought one pen drive 4GB and it cost me RM 47, total spent in PC FAIR=RM75.In fact i wanted to buy Dopod PDA,but i did not see any Dopod booth,too bad !



















After visited from PC Fair ,i went to take my lunch at Wisma Cosway,there is one western food restaurant,so weird that there is no restaurant name but it is cheap and nice.I ordered one chicken spaghetti ,guess how much ?
























RM7.20 per set,highly recommended.

Next destination:Kinokuniya Book Store



















I read three books and the titles are "Online Marketing from success Internet Marketer,Secrets of eBay millionaires and Self made Internet Millionaires",these are the amazing books i can learn from.Basically,they teach you basic Internet Marketing knowledge and the tools that used by success Internet marketer which can be applied to my home based online business.

That's all for FRI 's Journey,lets continue on Sat 's journey

Saturday

It was a tired day because fulled of activities and perhaps after Fri's journey-Quite exhausted .At the early morning ,my girl friend and i went to watch"Three Kingdoms" at GSC Pavillion.I recommend to every couple choose twin seat because the seat is spacious and comfortable. Normal rate is RM12,but you only pay extra RM2 to get twin seat,i will say it Worth's.The movie was meaningful and touched- I am not going to elaborate more about this movie because i am going to discuss what we can learn from this "Three Kingdoms" and apply to Internet business on my next post.I was invited to watch Culture Show at SGM Klang Culture Centre. The whole show was nice and the performer touched my heart especially came to impression part from participants,there was one lady shared that although she was sick but she was trying her level best to give the best performance.She really showed out 'Soka Spirit"-SOKA means create value and it is a Japanese Language.

Conclusion
It was a great rest for me these two days and i found that sometimes we work so hard until we run out of things to write about.My advise:If you got nothing to say - it’s probably best to say nothing.I would like to take these opportunity to thank all my visitors and readers.Without you all,i have no reason to continue blogging,because of you guys support, i will give my best to you all!Thank you very much.

Please stay tune with my post.If you like to read my post,please choose one from below:

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumbleUponBookmark and Share

"I want to hear from you!If you have any comment on "take a break from blogging,please feel free to leave your comment on this post,thanks and enjoy reading."




Never quit:"Believe in yourself-your vision of your future.Keep your dreams alive despite challenges along the way.Don't be afraid of change.Grow and learn as you go.Move ahead with confidence.Always reach forward.Challenge the impossible and risk yourself to the limits.Opportunities ahead are endless.Never quit until you win.You have greatness within you.Nurture it with hope and passion,there'll be nothing you can't do"








7 say:

Vortrack said...

I still prefer PC Fair held at PWTC. I don't know why.

Felex Tan said...

Ya,i agree with you also,i miss the days that PC FAIR at PWTC.You know how much they lost from this big event,just a quick calculation .Assume 1 booth=RM3000 and roughly have 50 booths ,itis equal to RM150000!!!Please correct me if i am wrong,if not mistaken there will have 3 times per year ,meaning to say they lost RM 450000 per year!What a big amount!

iCalvyn.com said...

is my time to take break on this week end... penang PC fair is coming...going to grab some gadget too :)

Felex Tan said...

icalvyn,

You are from Penang,sorry i din know that,i tot you r from KL.Then you should know vkeong?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I heard there's a lot ppl and ppl jam coming out from klcc too.
by the way whats your id for entrecard? I like to fav you.

Felex Tan said...

It was crowded and jam around KLCC area on SAT and SUN.Every one was looking for cheaper gadget.For me was not really because of that,the price was almost the same but was because there had more options and saved my time to go one computer shop to another ,thats why i visited PC FAIR.

Sherry,there you go

http://entrecard.com/details/31895

Thanks,i will fav you back

Anonymous said...

why is my name mentioned, lol.