Google

super affiliate blogger

Sign up with your email address :

Join Super Affiliate Blogger now!

I lost 46 credits in two hours!!!!

I wanted to breakthrough myself to drop 300 Entrecard within 2 hours since i saw a lot of people had done using sitehoping ,then i was thinking i wanted to make it!!Within half hour i dropped 86 cards,what happen after one hour later?Obstacles incurred!!!WOW ,i can't stand with the slow connection,the page loading was SLOW!!!which i plan to drop as fast as i can even i was thinking i wanted to make it in 1 and half hour!!It really stops me to make it!!Then,my mind was" WHAT the hell is this?"But, i never give up,i tried my best to achieve no matter what.Woosh..i managed to drop 254 Entrecards within 2 hours..still no bad?Perhaps for a lot of professional power droppers can make it within one hour,i guess.Well,it is not the end for me,i will challenge myself again tomorrow and share with you guys.

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumbleUponBookmark and ShareAddThis Feed Button

3 say:

Felex Tan said...

Please share here how long you drop 300 Entrecard?Thanks

auts11 said...

I not a good dropper. Maybe because sometimes the loading takes too slow. I', inconsistent with my dropping. Visit my site, I have post regarding entrecard and sitehopping.

www.auts11.blogspot.com

Felex Tan said...

Okie,thanks for your suggestion.