Google

super affiliate blogger

Sign up with your email address :

Join Super Affiliate Blogger now!

Full time or Part Time in Homebased business?

When i joined Internet business few months ago,i promised myself to make Internet Business as my full time home based business income.Recently,i quit my 9-5 pm job and enter to home based business as my full time career.Many Internet Marketers are struggling to decide whether go for full time or part time in Home based business.My answer is it depends on your financial stability,if you have a lot of commitments such as you need to pay debts for credits card,car loan,house loan,MBA course fees and so on ,which you totally rely on 9-5pm job to support your daily expenses.Then,i will recommend you to start as a part time Internet marketer first until your Home based business income can cover your daily expenses and commitments ,then only you decide whether you want to go for part time or full time.There are few criterias to become as a full time Internet Marketer:

1)Running company-If you are doing full time home based business which mean you are running company at home,you have to set clear boundaries and carving out time for your work is the key to being a well-balanced home based entrepreneur.

2)Time Management-Although you have more time freedom,however you still have to structure your day in a way that works for you is imperative.I will start doing my business from 8.30am-1530pm,then i will rest until i my dinner,it is about 8pm,then i will start from 8pm-12pm.Lets share my time table:

9.00-9.15 am - Reading books
9.15-10.30 am- Research on the topic i am going to post
10.30-11.30 am - Edit the post and post the new topic.
11.30-12.30pm- Read 10 blogs and leave a sincere comments.
12.30-13.30pm-Lunch

13.30-14.30 pm - Study from 10-20 blogs to improve my blogging skill.

14.30-16.30- Join social media such as Technorati, stumble upon , blog catalog & mybloglog

16.30-17.30- Social in forums such as Bloggeries and Malaysia Bloggers

******Establishing a good time management will help you be disciplined and get your work done

3)Entrepreneur mindset-You are the owner of the business and no longer work for people,therefore you must have a business mindset andsetup your business vision and mission.My vision is to achieve top 10 Internet based company in Malaysia,then to be expanded to Asia and international.My mission is to learn from success Internet marketer's strategies or formulas&the latest update to apply on my home based business everyday.Besides that,i will build up a strong network with Internet marketers and customers;To success in any business,networking is a prerequisite,if you don't have network,DON'T talk about Success.Be socialize,join more social network like Facebook and home based business network, i build up my business network through social marketing and make sales from it.

4)Budget- Every Internet marketer newbie will not earn 10 grants per month yet at the beginning,thus you have to set daily,weekly and monthly expenses.I don't mean you can't spend on entertainment like watching movie or traveling, as long you do not waste much on unnecessary things like shopping because of Mega sales and buy all those things that you do not really use it.Lets share monthly expenses:
Daily
Meal-$7*7=$49

Weekly
Watching movie-$10
Dining-$15
Transport=$5
Total weekly expenses=$79

Total monthly expenses=$125(Rental)+$20(Utility)+$100(Credit card payment)+($79*4)
=$561

This is how i set my budget.Sometimes, i cook by myself and my meal cost will be reduced to $4,yet i still enjoy my cooking.

Please stay tune with my post.If you like to read my post,please choose one from below:

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumbleUponBookmark and Share

"I would love to hear from you!If you have any comment about "Full time or part time in Home based business,please feel free to leave your comment on this post,thanks and enjoy reading."




Never quit:"Believe in yourself-your vision of your future.Keep your dreams alive despite challenges along the way.Don't be afraid of change.Grow and learn as you go.Move ahead with confidence.Always reach forward.Challenge the impossible and risk yourself to the limits.Opportunities ahead are endless.Never quit until you win.You have greatness within you.Nurture it with hope and passion,there'll be nothing you can't do"


Useful info
Home biz tool
25 ways to save money in your home biz

Related post
Why you fail in home based business?
Make money from $7 secrets

1 say:

Felex Tan said...

Today is my third day in Internet Business,i am not use to it at my 1st day,bacause normally i need to rush for train and bus,therefore i need to wake up at 6am,wow~~~early man..but Mon,i woke up at 7.30 am,i make breakfast by myself and enjoy until 8.30am,then only started doing my business..FANTASTIC!!